In two words, performance and scalability!
The team of mechanics worked hard under the engine hood of KPAX for even more durability and performance. The engine now makes Vroom! Vroom! Considering the volume of spaces that keeps growing we took the opportunity to boost the mechanics of KPAX: a change of injector on the database, a new piston on the data collection agent, some new options and a polish on the GUI. This is a V3 with the power of a V12.
– Improved performance of large processes such as calculating statistics or storing data sent by agents
– Optimization of the storage of historical rules and alerts
– Addition of the MibWalk functionality in the KPAX tool
– Improvement of the display of the counters and alerts history
– Customization of the profile by user
– Identification of obsolete data on meters, consumables and maintenance parts
– History of previous releases notes
– Update of data collection agents (soft & Liberty): 61 improvements on HP, Lexmark, Oki, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Xerox and Zebra
You will find all the detailed information in the release note available directly in the KPAX interface.