Fleet Management and Business Intelligence
KPAX Manage is a centralized management solution for multi-brand printing devices and is essential for the implementation of managed services (MPS). It allows the user to automatically recover meter readings, equipment breakdowns or failures and status of supplies from a central console.
The information collected can be imported into ERP and thus simplify billing. Customized reporting allows the sales force to enhance their knowledge of their customers and improve their proposals based on the evidence provided.
The Notification Centre allows resellers to receive alerts in case of a malfunction of a device or a consumable which has been used after the reorder point.
Fleet governance indicators are used to monitor the use of equipment and to detect weaknesses (over or under use of equipment, colour/mono ratio or use of front/back).
- KPAX Software Data collector
- KPAX Hardware Data collector
- Management console
- Business Intelligence
- Technical specifications
• 4 simple steps to install a collection agent at the customer site
• Ability to obtain the deployment guide by email
• Save time during the deployment
• No IT skills required
KPAX Manage Agent integrates a tray collection technology to collect information counters for consumables levels, maintenance of parts, breakdowns and equipment failures at different time intervals. Allowing you to gather accurate information to maximize the network footprint of your customers.
• Optimized Bandwidth
• Collection of effective and targeted data
• More responsive notifications
KPAX Manage lets you control all your remote devices. You can remotely change information such as :
• IP address ranges
• Collection plan
• The technical configuration for collections (timeout, number of concurrent connections, etc.)
• Non-intrusive and transparent administration of the customer's devices
• Simple and efficient monitoring of the technique and life of fleet
KPAX Manage allows you to run a number of operations on the equipment fleet.
• Restart collection on a specific device
• Technical Information recovery for support operations (MibWalk)
• Quick and transparent operations and maintenance
All data being exchanged is highly encrypted. For this we use the Microsoft cryptographic technologies (64 bits)
However, you can strengthen that safety by using HTTPS when sending information from the agent to the KPAX Manage server.
• You can guarantee your customers data security
What if your life were easier ?
KPAX Manage Liberty is a hardware agent which, when connected to the customer's network, is used to collect information on the printing systems to transmit data to the KPAX Manage server (SaaS or on-site).
This stand-alone control unit avoids the installation of any software on the client's infrastructure.
With KPAX Manage Liberty, we want to simplify collecting data on customers’ printing systems. This unique technology developed by Bluemega simplifies the implementation and daily management of agents in non-standard customer environments (no server, no control stations, low IT skills, Mac environment, etc.). Free up your technicians from expensive and time-consuming tasks (relocation or reactivation due to the workstation being turned off, formatted, uninstalled, etc.) so they can focus on more productive tasks.
Indeed! This is not a mini PC, nor a Raspberry Pi. It does not include an operating system, does not need an antivirus, and protects its data with the highest encryption level in the world (256-bits AES).
• Installation is easier and faster than a software agent
• Increased stability and less management time after installation
• Compatible in mixed MAC, Linux, and Windows environments
Metering and billing
KPAX Manage allows you to periodically replace all standard and advanced meters to perform monitoring of the fleet and billing.
• Counters to enable real time tracking of the state of your print fleet
• Time saving and accuracy in billing operations for current contracts
• Automated invoicing in your ERP
KPAX Manage allows you to regularly check the condition of the consumables of the fleet. Indeed, each device is associated with consumable levels of Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. The solution presents the information in a simple and easy to use interface along with a historical chart, providing you with an exportable picture of all the data necessary to more effectively manage the replenishment of printing consumables.
• You stay pro-active on the consumables replenishment
• You reduce the consumables stocked with your customers
• Improve customer retention
Maintenance of parts
The application also integrates all of the spare parts of devices such as maintenance kits, fusion kits, bins, etc. All this information can be directly used in the KPAX Manage interface or can be exported as *.csv.
• Anticipate and optimize the replacement or maintenance of parts
• Maximize the reliability of your printing equipment
Simplify your billing
KPAX Manage provides periodic reports for any number of days, weeks or months providing you with :
• Meter counters to perform billing
• State of consumables (toners and parts usage)
• List of new devices
• List of disconnected devices
The data contained in the reports can be filtered according to certain criteria which are easily configurable in the web interface. e.g. No email is sent if no data corresponds to the applied filters. The update is available via email.
• Reduce time spent communicating by mail, fax and phone to retrieve meter counts
• Automate the entry of information into your ERP system to reduce time and errors
Stay up to date
KPAX Manage embeds a notification centre for the user who configures it to stay up-to-date on the state of the fleet. Receive an email notification as soon as :
• A new device is discovered in the fleet
• A consumable product reaches the predefined threshold or needs to be changed
• Parts reach their predefined threshold or need to be changed
• A device is idle beyond the threshold time
• You can trigger technical interventions and consumable deliveries
• You anticipate the changes necessary in the printer fleet
Folders are used to group equipment, target billing reports and consumable notifications. Allowing you to organize equipment by geographical site, service level or volume.
• You can enhance service quality and tailor it as per the customer needs
Smart Folders allow you to create folders in which the content is based on your chosen criteria (e.g. create a folder containing all brand specific equipment whose level of black toner is less than 10%).
• Save customizable Smart Folder(s) based on your business requirements
• Get instant access to the information you need
Re-order the tables (visibility and position of columns) and use this arrangement in your reports.
• Create your own interfaces for your internal applications, business intelligence solutions and third-party applications.
• Automatic Export to Artis.Net
Calculate print volumes by equipment and detect opportunities based on over or under usage of equipment against manufacturer’s recommendations.
• One click volume reports
• Easily control equipment of your customers
• Establish relevant offers on the machines of competitors
• Improve consumable replenishment timing by more accurately monitoring real life printing activity
Nowadays, equipment provides us with a lot of information. Unfortunately, this information is often insufficiently used or not made available to the teams that really need it (sales, consultants, or the client itself).
The Business Intelligence portal is a web platform for sales teams, consultants and end customers who want to have more visibility on changes in equipment volumes and uses.
• Changes in volume (daily, monthly, yearly)
• Prediction engine and activity peaks
• Dashboards for steering committees
• Environmental impact (late 2017)
• Equipment over- or under-use (late 2017)
• Fleet audit
• Overall distributor or client-by-client view
The Business Intelligence portal has nearly 10,000 possible widget configurations in a simple, user-friendly interface that is fully connected to your KPAX Manage server (SaaS or on-site).
• The device must be accessible from the computer on which the data collector agent is installed
KPAX Agent - Data collector
• .Net Framework 2.0 Installed
• Administrator account required for installation
• Connected to the network
KPAX Manage - Access console
• .Net Framework 3.5 Installed
KPAX Manage Server
• .Net Framework 4.0 Installed
• SQL Server (2008, 2008 or 2012 R2))
• Administrator account required for installation
• SMTP Gateway for sending email
• Public DNS and public IP address (or accessible within the network if the server is isolated from the outside)