Flash assesment USB key
• Instant record of network devices
• Volume and cost evaluation
• Simulation due before contract expiration
• Advanced statistics on printers and copiers
• Custom Reports (MS Word© and MS PowerPoint©)
• Export information collected to MS Excel©
• Instant and easy installation
• KPAX Discover works on a USB key, you can keep your work tool and data at hand wherever you are and retrieve it in one click.
• Data Collection - page counts, status, consumable levels on various devices in your fleet.
• View the complete inventory and volumes achieved by the entire fleet.
• Establish objective and reliable arguments for future negotiations.
Connect the key to any computer connected to the corporate network (see Technical specifications).
Perform an automatic collection on the main server or configure IP address ranges of your choice.
Once the statement is made, you can add, edit or delete devices of your choice.
Assessment of volumes
Assessment of volumes
Enriched with a brand new Calculator, KPAX Discover allows you to accurately measure the collective printing volume of the devices.
KPAX Discover Calculator enables you to accurately measure the collective print volumes of the devices, whatever the context.
KPAX Discover presents these volumes per device over a day, a month, a quarter or a year from two surveys (comparison) or from the date of installation (by prediction). The calculation is based on an actual calendar that calculates the number of working days between two dates, and therefore the estimated volume is of relative accuracy.
The collected data can be exported in the form of kpax, CSV or Excel file to enable you to analyse the data from a third party application.
The control panel allows you to edit the working days for the business. The new engine is based on a real calendar to calculate the exact number of working days between collections and thus provide an analysis of unprecedented accuracy.
KPAX Discover evaluates volumes per device over a day, a month, a quarter or a year from two surveys (by comparison), or from the date of installation of the device (by projection). The exact number of working days between two dates makes estimates of the volume highly accurate.
Identification of potential savings
Estimating the cost of use: Once volumes have been assessed, KPAX Discover enters a cost to the average equipment category page (monochrome and colour printers and MFPs, laser and ink jet) or those associated with an equipment contract including the rent and the cost per page..
The result of the financial simulation can be extrapolated over a configurable reference for the cost per day, month or year. The potential savings are quickly identifiable.
Simulation of Contracts
Simulate the anticipated remainder of the contract
Simulation of contract redemption: Simply apply a contract to a device or take advantage of the financial redemption simulator before contract redemption or maturity.
You have information and reports to talk to your customers about the opportunity to upgrade the fleet and establish a relevant argument.
- Start and end of contract
- Cost of rental
- Cost of service
- Material Penalties for breach
- Page Penalties for breach
- Cost per page (black and/or colour)
- The monthly volume (mono and/or colour)
- Minimum page (CPP and volume)
2- Proposed contract
Financial simulation of the balance of redemption before maturity of an existing contract with a proposed contract..
- Authentication in table and graph mode.
- Storage of results for reuse and export.
- Taking into account the commitments and penalties.
- Identification of the date on which the client begins to realise savings.
Let the figures speak for themselves
Detection of opportunities: KPAX Discover includes a statistical calculator that immediately identifies the weaknesses of the fleet and proposes corrective solutions.
Follow the evolution of the fleet: For statistical analysis, comparison or reference periods are presented in graphs and tables and to simplify the understanding of the status of the fleet. The indicators are attached to the devices, you are provided with the information about the options, volumes and costs to establish an optimisation scenario.
Present your findings
Produce and deliver in one click the full report Word© or PowerPoint, clear and personalised fleet, The volumes and costs from the collected data.
Professional and personalised rendering: the generated deliverables offer 300 types of available data as graphics, tables and figures.
• Serial number
Material characterization :
• Type (MFP, printer, ...)
• Technology (laser, inkjet,)
• Colour support
• Duplex Support
• Date of installationn
Use of material :
• Counter Machine
• Advanced Counters (print, copy, scan, fax)
• Counter owners (Canon, Xerox)
Consumables and wear of parts :
• Toner Level (BCMY)
• Level of wear of parts
• Custom Reports MS Word© (.doc, .docx Windows 2003, 2007, 2010)
• Custom MS PowerPoint© Reports (.PPT, .PPTX)
More than 250 values are available in the following formats to customise your reports :
- Text, numbers
- Graphics (pie or bar)
• SNMP enabled
• Turned on
Prerequisite workstation used for collection
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7
• Microsoft.NET 2.0
• An available USB port
• Name of the configurable SNMP community
• Automatic detection of IP range or manual range entry
• Activation of the product is done by license number transmitted at time of purchase
• A temporary licence is also available for trial
• Internet is required at first launch